Get up close and personal with legendary songwriters at Nashville’s ONLY daytime hit songwriters show. Buy your VIP tickets today and come backstage at 3rd & Lindsley to experience authentic Nashville. Enjoy a complimentary Jack Daniel's Tennessee Fire tasting while hearing country music’s biggest songs and the stories behind them. You’ll have a chance to meet the songwriters and get their autographs/photos during our post-show Meet & Greet. Drink specials, full bar and grill available.
Don Sampson- “Waitin’ On a Woman” (Brad Paisley)
- “Tough Little Boys” (Gary Allan)
- “Midnight in Montgomery” (Alan Jackson)
- “Rebecca Lynn” (Bryan White)
- “What’s a Guy Gotta Do” (Joe Nichols)
Monty Holmes- “Troubadour” (George Strait)
- “Never Again, Again” (Lee Ann Womack)
- “When Did You Stop Loving Me” (George Strait)
- “I Know She Still Loves Me” (George Strait)
- “Missin’ You Crazy” (Jon Pardi)
Ray Stephenson- “Hemingway’s Whiskey” (Kenny Chesney, Kris Kristofferson and Guy Clark)
- “Red River Blue” (Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert)
- “Willie’s Guitar” (Willie Nelson, Merle Haggard and John Anderson)
- “Honkytonk Road” (Wade Bowen, Randy Rogers, Cody Canada, Sean McConnell and Walt Wilkins)
- “Magdalene” (Guy Clark, Joe Ely and Kevin Welch)
- “Heroes” (Guy Clark)
- “Leanin’ On A Lonesome Song” (Gord Bamford)
BACKSTAGE NASHVILLE DISCOVERY: Timothy Baker
Seating is first come, first served.
For more information about Backstage Nashville, please visit www.BackstageNashville.net!
Address: 812 3rd Avenue South