- All Third & Lindsley staff receive health screening upon arrival and be wearing masks as regulated by CDC guidelines.
- All Artists and crew will have their temperature taken upon arrival before loading in gear.
- Masks are required for entry, walking through venue, and we encourage masks when not eating or drinking.
- Please follow directions for social distancing in line to enter, and once inside always maintain a minimum distance of six feet with anyone not in your household.
- Thank you for your patience and support of our staff as we adapt to ever-changing circumstances.
- Customers are encouraged to access mobile menus by using QR codes. Paper menus are single use, then discarded.
- After customers leave a table, an employee sanitizes the table and chairs.
- Employees wear disposable gloves for cleaning and dispose of after each use, then wash hands after disposing of gloves.
- Commonly used surfaces/areas will be sanitized every 30 minutes or more frequently when necessary. (Door knobs + bathrooms + handrails)
- Hand sanitizer will be available through the venue for guests use, and backstage for artists’ use.