- All Third & Lindsley staff receive health screening upon arrival and be wearing masks as regulated by CDC guidelines.
- All Artists and crew will have their temperature taken upon arrival before loading in gear.
- Masks are required for entry, walking through venue, and we encourage masks when not eating or drinking.
- Please follow directions for social distancing in line to enter, and once inside always maintain a minimum distance of six feet with anyone not in your household.
- Thank you for your patience and support of our staff as we adapt to ever-changing circumstances.
- Customers are encouraged to access mobile menus by using QR codes. Paper menus are single use, then discarded.
- After customers leave a table, an employee sanitizes the table and chairs.
- Employees wear disposable gloves for cleaning and dispose of after each use, then wash hands after disposing of gloves.
- Commonly used surfaces/areas will be sanitized every 30 minutes or more frequently when necessary. (Door knobs + bathrooms + handrails)
- Hand sanitizer will be available through the venue for guests use, and backstage for artists’ use.
We are All-Ages unless otherwise noted.
Yes! There is free parking all around the venue. However, there are also some marked lots that are not free to park in and they will tow.
Yes, we can seat up to 360 depending on the event and how we have the room set up for a particular show. However, all tickets are sold as General Admission and the available seating is first come first serve. The total capacity for the room can be as high as 700 for certain shows, and any show that isn’t fully seated will be noted as “Limited Seating Available” within the event’s description.
We do not take reservations. We do allow bands to reserve a limited number of tables for their family and personnel.
We have a full menu of appetizers, sandwiches, salads, and entrees, and are also open for lunch from 11am – 2pm Mon-Fri!
No, we are a smoke free venue.
Well, that depends on the show. Early shows are 6pm unless otherwise noted. Later shows are typically 9pm unless otherwise noted. The doors time (or entry time) for your show is listed on the ticket.
Please note: Sometimes we have one single show for the entire night, and sometimes we have multiple separately ticketed shows. Your ticket allows you entry to your show but does not cover the whole night if there is more than one performance. We typically clear the room after the first show before we let people in for the second. If you have purchased tickets for both shows, then you will not be asked to leave and can keep your seat.
That means that all available tickets for that show have been sold and no more may be purchased at any time.
Yes, 3rd & Lindsley is a handicapped accessible facility. Please call the venue and speak to a manager ahead of time to make accommodations.
It depends on the artist. Please be sure to ask before taking photos of any artist.
Yes, there is an ATM. When you enter the front doors, the ATM is located to your immediate right at the end of the wall where band merchandise is typically located.
Please refer to the Contact page on our website and be sure to include your bands name, a link to music (please do not send song files attached), your expected draw (how many people you can bring out), and any other links to your band/artist on the web.
Yes! We rent out the room for showcases, birthdays, wedding receptions, or whichever event you wish to celebrate! Send inquiries to email@example.com.