Get up close and personal with legendary songwriters at Nashville’s ONLY daytime hit songwriters show. Buy your VIP tickets today and come backstage at 3rd & Lindsley to experience authentic Nashville. Enjoy a complimentary Jack Daniel's Tennessee Fire tasting while hearing country music’s biggest songs and the stories behind them. You’ll have a chance to meet the songwriters and get their autographs/photos during our post-show Meet & Greet. Drink specials, full bar and grill available.
Frank Myers- “I Swear” (John Michael Montgomery and All-4-One)
- “Tomorrow” (Chris Young)
- “I’m Already There” (Lonestar)
- “My Front Porch Looking In” (Lonestar)
- “Once in a Lifetime” (Alabama)
- “You and I” (Eddie Rabbitt and Crystal Gayle)
Matt Rogers- “The Long Way” (Brett Eldredge)
- “We Went” (Randy Houser)
- “Hell On A Highway” (Justin Moore)
- “Side Effects” (Dallas Smith)
- “World To Me” (Dustin Lynch)
- “Living Room” (Dylan Scott)
- “Red River Blue” (Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert)
- “Willie’s Guitar” (Willie Nelson, Merle Haggard and John Anderson)
- “Honkytonk Road” (Wade Bowen, Randy Rogers, Cody Canada, Sean McConnell and Walt Wilkins)
- “Magdalene” (Guy Clark, Joe Ely and Kevin Welch)
- “Heroes” (Guy Clark)
- “Leanin’ On A Lonesome Song” (Gord Bamford)
Seating is first come, first served.
For more information about Backstage Nashville, please visit www.BackstageNashville.net!
Address: 812 3rd Avenue South