Get up close and personal with legendary songwriters at Nashville’s ONLY daytime hit songwriters show. Buy your VIP tickets today and come backstage at 3rd & Lindsley to experience authentic Nashville. Enjoy a complimentary Jack Daniel's Tennessee Fire tasting while hearing country music’s biggest songs and the stories behind them. You’ll have a chance to meet the songwriters and get their autographs/photos during our post-show Meet & Greet. Drink specials, full bar and grill available.
- “She’s Everything” (Brad Paisley)
- “Round About Way” (George Strait)
- “Cool to Be A Fool” (Joe Nichols)
- “Where Have I Been All My Life?” (George Strait)
- “It Takes All Kinds” (George Strait)
- “If Heartaches Were Horses” (George Strait)
Steve Williams- “Redneck Yacht Club” (Craig Morgan)
- “Where Have I Been All My Life” (George Strait)
- “I Didn't” (Trick Pony)
- “She’s So” (Steve Holy)
- “O’Reilly Luck” (Buddy Jewell)
- “What Cha Gonna Do” (Oak Ridge Boys)
- “A Fathers Love, The Only Way He Knew How” (Bucky Covington)
Ray Stephenson- “Hemingway’s Whiskey” (Kenny Chesney, Kris Kristofferson and Guy Clark)
- “Red River Blue” (Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert)
- “Willie’s Guitar” (Willie Nelson, Merle Haggard and John Anderson)
- “Honkytonk Road” (Wade Bowen, Randy Rogers, Cody Canada, Sean McConnell and Walt Wilkins)
- “Magdalene” (Guy Clark, Joe Ely and Kevin Welch)
- “Heroes” (Guy Clark)
- “Leanin’ On A Lonesome Song” (Gord Bamford)
Seating is first come, first served.
For more information about Backstage Nashville, please visit www.BackstageNashville.net!
Address: 812 3rd Avenue South