Get up close and personal with legendary songwriters at Nashville’s ONLY daytime hit songwriters show. Buy your VIP tickets today and come backstage at 3rd & Lindsley to experience authentic Nashville. Enjoy a complimentary Jack Daniel's Tennessee Fire tasting while hearing country music’s biggest songs and the stories behind them. You’ll have a chance to meet the songwriters and get their autographs/photos during our post-show Meet & Greet. Drink specials, full bar and grill available.
Leslie Satcher- “Troubadour” (George Strait)
- “When God-Fearin’ Women Get The Blues” (Martina McBride)
- “Politically Uncorrect” (Gretchen Wilson)
- “I Said A Prayer” (Pam Tillis)
- “Tough” (Kellie Pickler)
- “I Met Jesus In A Bar” (Jim Lauderdale)
- “You Remain” (Willie Nelson)
- “A Man With 18 Wheels” (Lee Ann Womack)
- “Ain’t Nothin’ To It” (Cody Johnson)
Shannon Lawson- “Look at You” (Big & Rich)
- “Goodbye on a Bad Day” (Shannon Lawson)
- “Like I Never Broke Her Heart” (Randy Owen)
Ray Stephenson- “Hemingway’s Whiskey” (Kenny Chesney, Kris Kristofferson and Guy Clark)
- “Red River Blue” (Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert)
- “Willie’s Guitar” (Willie Nelson, Merle Haggard and John Anderson)
- “Honkytonk Road” (Wade Bowen, Randy Rogers, Cody Canada, Sean McConnell and Walt Wilkins)
- “Magdalene” (Guy Clark, Joe Ely and Kevin Welch)
- “Heroes” (Guy Clark)
- “Leanin’ On A Lonesome Song” (Gord Bamford)
Seating is first come, first served.
For more information about Backstage Nashville, please visit www.BackstageNashville.net!
Address: 812 3rd Avenue South