Get up close and personal with legendary songwriters at Nashville’s ONLY daytime hit songwriters show. Buy your VIP tickets today and come backstage at 3rd & Lindsley to experience authentic Nashville. Enjoy a complimentary Jack Daniel's Tennessee Fire tasting while hearing country music’s biggest songs and the stories behind them. You’ll have a chance to meet the songwriters and get their autographs/photos during our post-show Meet & Greet. Drink specials, full bar and grill available.
- “Tulsa Time” (Don Williams and Eric Clapton)
- “Back In My Younger Days” (Don Williams)
- “Gulf Coast Highway” (Emmylou Harris, Willie Nelson, Nancy Griffith)
- “Before Believing” (Emmylou Harris)
- “I Was A Burden” (Blind Boys of Alabama ft. Lee Ann Womack)
Erin Enderlin- “Monday Morning Church” (Alan Jackson)
- “Last Call” (Lee Ann Womack)
- “You Don’t Know Jack” (Luke Bryan)
- “Not Enough Tequila” (Terri Clark)
- “WD-40” (Muscadine Bloodline)
- “The Bar’s Getting Lower” (Reba McEntire)
Ray Stephenson- “Hemingway’s Whiskey” (Kenny Chesney, Kris Kristofferson and Guy Clark)
- “Red River Blue” (Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert)
- “Willie’s Guitar” (Willie Nelson, Merle Haggard and John Anderson)
- “Honkytonk Road” (Wade Bowen, Randy Rogers, Cody Canada, Sean McConnell and Walt Wilkins)
- “Magdalene” (Guy Clark, Joe Ely and Kevin Welch)
- “Heroes” (Guy Clark)
- “Leanin’ On A Lonesome Song” (Gord Bamford)
BACKSTAGE NASHVILLE DISCOVERY: Ryan Larkins
Seating is first come, first served.
For more information about Backstage Nashville, please visit www.BackstageNashville.net!
Address: 812 3rd Avenue South