Get up close and personal with legendary hit songwriters and Nashville’s hottest rising stars (“Backstage Nashville Discoveries”) at Big Stage Mondays! Drink specials, full bar and grill available. Performers will be hanging out after the show to take pictures and sign autographs. This is a Nashville experience you won't want to miss...you never know who might show up!
- “Nothing On But The Radio” (Gary Allan)
- “Heartache On The Dance Floor” (Jon Pardi)
- “Like A Cowboy” (Randy Houser)
- “Anything Goes” (Randy Houser)
- “Today” (Gary Allan)
- “Honky Tonk Time Machine” (George Strait)
- “High Time” (Randy Houser)
- “Some Nights” (George Strait)
- “Let’s Don’t Call It A Night” (Casey James)
- “What I Can’t Put Down” (Jon Pardi)
- “Where Cowboys Are King” (Cody Johnson)
Ray Stephenson- “Hemingway’s Whiskey” (Kenny Chesney, Kris Kristofferson and Guy Clark)
- “Red River Blue” (Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert)
- “Willie’s Guitar” (Willie Nelson, Merle Haggard and John Anderson)
- “Honkytonk Road” (Wade Bowen, Randy Rogers, Cody Canada, Sean McConnell and Walt Wilkins)
- “Magdalene” (Guy Clark, Joe Ely and Kevin Welch)
- “Heroes” (Guy Clark)
- “Leanin’ On A Lonesome Song” (Gord Bamford)
BACKSTAGE NASHVILLE DISCOVERIES: Adam Wakefield and Tom Buller
Seating is first come, first served.
For more information about Backstage Nashville, please visit www.BackstageNashville.net!
Address: 818 3rd Avenue South