BIG STAGE MONDAYS Hit Songwriters Show Presented by Backstage Nashville feat. Dave Gibson, Ray Stephenson, Camden West & Southerland
Mon September 23, 2019 2:30 pm (Doors: 2:00 pm )
3rd and Lindsley
Get up close and personal with legendary hit songwriters and Nashville’s hottest rising stars (“Backstage Nashville Discoveries”) at Big Stage Mondays! Drink specials, full bar and grill available. Performers will be hanging out after the show to take pictures and sign autographs. This is a Nashville experience you won't want to miss...you never know who might show up!
- “Ships That Don’t Come In” - Joe Diffie
- “Queen Of Memphis” - Confederate Railroad
- “If It Don’t Come Easy” - Tanya Tucker
- “Jukebox in My Mind” - Alabama
- “Lonely and Gone” - Montgomery Gentry
- “Daddy Never Was The Cadillac Kind” - Confederate Railroad
- “House on Old Lonesome Road” - Conway Twitty
- “Hemingway’s Whiskey” (Kenny Chesney, Kris Kristofferson and Guy Clark)
- “Red River Blue” (Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert)
- “Willie’s Guitar” (Willie Nelson, Merle Haggard and John Anderson)
- “Honkytonk Road” (Wade Bowen, Randy Rogers, Cody Canada, Sean McConnell and Walt Wilkins)
- “Magdalene” (Guy Clark, Joe Ely and Kevin Welch)
- “Heroes” (Guy Clark)
- “Leanin’ On A Lonesome Song” (Gord Bamford)
BACKSTAGE NASHVILLE DISCOVERIES: Camden West and Southerland
Seating is first come, first served.
For more information about Backstage Nashville, please visit www.BackstageNashville.net!
Address: 818 3rd Avenue South