Get up close and personal with legendary songwriters at Nashville’s ONLY daytime hit songwriters show. Buy your VIP tickets today and come backstage at 3rd & Lindsley to experience authentic Nashville. Enjoy a complimentary Jack Daniels’ Tennessee Fire tasting while hearing country music’s biggest songs and the stories behind them. You’ll have a chance to meet the songwriters and get their autographs/photos during our post-show Meet & Greet. Drink specials, full bar and grill available.
- “The Long Way” - Brett Eldredge
- “We Went” - Randy Houser
- “Hell On A Highway”- Justin Moore
- “Side Effects”- Dallas Smith
- “World To Me”- Dustin Lynch
- “Living Room” - Dylan Scott
- “Yeah Boy” - Kelsea Ballerini
- “That Ain’t Cool” - Lucas Hoge
- “Tail Lights” - Adam Craig
- “Live The Life You Love” - The Roys
- “Good To Be Us” - WILKES
- "Hemingway’s Whiskey” - Kenny Chesney, Kris Kristofferson and Guy Clark
- “Red River Blue” - Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert
- “Willie’s Guitar” - Willie Nelson, Merle Haggard and John Anderson
- “Honkytonk Road” - Wade Bowen, Randy Rogers, Cody Canada, Sean McConnell and Walt Wilkins
- “Magdalene” - Guy Clark, Joe Ely and Kevin Welch
- "Heroes” - Guy Clark
- “Leanin’ On A Lonesome Song” - Gord Bamford
Tony Brown - Book Signing
- One of the most sought-after and revered producers around, Tony Brown has produced numerous hits for artists like George Strait, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill and more. He’s produced over 100 #1 singles and has had over 100 million record sales!
- During his 40+ years in the music business, he has signed record deals to Patty Loveless, Trisha Yearwood, Marty Stuart and many more.
- He’s also a phenomenal pianist who played with Elvis Presley!
- He’ll be telling us about Elvis, Strait, To Jesus, Brown's coffee table book celebrating his musical life, legacy, and friendships in pictures! There will be a book signing during our post-show Meet & Greet!
BACKSTAGE NASHVILLE DISCOVERY: Tigirlily
Seating is first come, first served.
For more information about Backstage Nashville, please visit www.BackstageNashville.net!