Get up close and personal with legendary hit songwriters and Nashville’s hottest rising stars (“Backstage Nashville Discoveries”) at Big Stage Mondays! Drink specials, full bar and grill available. Performers will be hanging out after the show to take pictures and sign autographs. This is a Nashville experience you won't want to miss...you never know who might show up!
Leslie Satcher- “Troubadour” (George Strait)
- “When God-Fearin’ Women Get The Blues” (Martina McBride)
- “Politically Uncorrect” (Gretchen Wilson)
- “I Said A Prayer” (Pam Tillis)
- “Tough” (Kellie Pickler)
- “I Met Jesus In A Bar” (Jim Lauderdale)
- “You Remain” (Willie Nelson)
- “A Man With 18 Wheels” (Lee Ann Womack)
- “Ain’t Nothin’ To It” (Cody Johnson)
- “Red River Blue” (Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert)
- “Willie’s Guitar” (Willie Nelson, Merle Haggard and John Anderson)
- “Honkytonk Road” (Wade Bowen, Randy Rogers, Cody Canada, Sean McConnell and Walt Wilkins)
- “Magdalene” (Guy Clark, Joe Ely and Kevin Welch)
- “Heroes” (Guy Clark)
- “Leanin’ On A Lonesome Song” (Gord Bamford)
BACKSTAGE NASHVILLE DISCOVERIES: Chris Harris and Kayley Hill
Seating is first come, first served.
For more information about Backstage Nashville, please visit www.BackstageNashville.net!
Address: 818 3rd Avenue South