Get up close and personal with legendary songwriters at Nashville’s ONLY daytime hit songwriters show. Buy your VIP tickets today and come backstage at 3rd & Lindsley to experience authentic Nashville. Enjoy a complimentary Jack Daniel's Tennessee Fire tasting while hearing country music’s biggest songs and the stories behind them. You’ll have a chance to meet the songwriters and get their autographs/photos during our post-show Meet & Greet. Drink specials, full bar and grill available.
Brice Long- “Nothing On But The Radio” (Gary Allan)
- “Heartache On The Dance Floor” (Jon Pardi)
- “Like A Cowboy” (Randy Houser)
- “Anything Goes” (Randy Houser)
- “Today” (Gary Allan)
- “Honky Tonk Time Machine” (George Strait)
- “High Time” (Randy Houser)
- “Some Nights” (George Strait)
- “Let’s Don’t Call It A Night” (Casey James)
- “What I Can’t Put Down” (Jon Pardi)
- “Where Cowboys Are King” (Cody Johnson)
- “Red River Blue” (Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert)
- “Willie’s Guitar” (Willie Nelson, Merle Haggard and John Anderson)
- “Honkytonk Road” (Wade Bowen, Randy Rogers, Cody Canada, Sean McConnell and Walt Wilkins)
- “Magdalene” (Guy Clark, Joe Ely and Kevin Welch)
- “Heroes” (Guy Clark)
- “Leanin’ On A Lonesome Song” (Gord Bamford)
Seating is first come, first served.
For more information about Backstage Nashville, please visit www.BackstageNashville.net!
Address: 812 3rd Avenue South