Get up close and personal with legendary songwriters at Nashville’s ONLY daytime hit songwriters show. Buy your VIP tickets today and come backstage at 3rd & Lindsley to experience authentic Nashville. Enjoy a complimentary Tennessee Fire tasting while hearing country music’s biggest songs and the stories behind them. You’ll have a chance to meet the songwriters and get their autographs/photos during our post-show Meet & Greet. Drink specials, full bar and grill available.
- “Back when I Knew It All” - Montgomery Gentry
- “Keep On Loving You” - Steel Magnolia
- “Before She Does” - Eric Church
- “With You I Am” - Cody Johnson
- “The Singer” - Randy Houser
- “That Girl” - Kevin Fowler
- “Dixie Rose Deluxe's” - Trent Willmon
- “More Than A Memory” - Garth Brooks
- “Bring On the Rain” - Jo Dee Messina
- “Suds In The Bucket” - Sara Evans
- “Hard To Love” - Lee Brice
- “The Hunger” - Steve Holy
- “What If I Was Willin’” - Chris Carmack (Nashville)
- "Hemingway’s Whiskey” - Kenny Chesney, Kris Kristofferson and Guy Clark
- “Red River Blue” - Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert
- “Willie’s Guitar” - Willie Nelson, Merle Haggard and John Anderson
- “Honkytonk Road” - Wade Bowen, Randy Rogers, Cody Canada, Sean McConnell and Walt Wilkins
- “Magdalene” - Guy Clark, Joe Ely and Kevin Welch
- "Heroes” - Guy Clark
- “Leanin’ On A Lonesome Song” - Gord Bamford
BACKSTAGE NASHVILLE DISCOVERY: Emily Earle
Seating is first come, first served.
For more information about Backstage Nashville, please visit www.BackstageNashville.net!