Get up close and personal with legendary songwriters at Nashville’s ONLY daytime hit songwriters show. Buy your VIP tickets today and come backstage at 3rd & Lindsley to experience authentic Nashville. Enjoy a complimentary Tennessee Fire tasting while hearing country music’s biggest songs and the stories behind them. You’ll have a chance to meet the songwriters and get their autographs/photos during our post-show Meet & Greet. Drink specials, full bar and grill available.
- “Nothing On But The Radio” - Gary Allan
- “Heartache On The Dance Floor” - Jon Pardi
- “Like A Cowboy” - Randy Houser
- “Anything Goes” - Randy Houser
- “Today” - Gary Allan
- “Let’s Don’t Call It A Night” - Casey James
- “What I Can’t Put Down” - Jon Pardi
- “The Best Part Of Me” - Lee Brice
- “Selma Drye” - Kellie Pickler
- “Whiskey Lips” - Charles Esten
- “One Love” - Hootie and the Blowfish
- “Story To Tell (Little Bird)” - Lee Brice
- “My Carolina” - Lee Brice
- "Hemingway’s Whiskey” - Kenny Chesney, Kris Kristofferson and Guy Clark
- “Red River Blue” - Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert
- “Willie’s Guitar” - Willie Nelson, Merle Haggard and John Anderson
- “Honkytonk Road” - Wade Bowen, Randy Rogers, Cody Canada, Sean McConnell and Walt Wilkins
- “Magdalene” - Guy Clark, Joe Ely and Kevin Welch
- "Heroes” - Guy Clark
- “Leanin’ On A Lonesome Song” - Gord Bamford
BACKSTAGE NASHVILLE DISCOVERY: New North
Seating is first come, first served.
For more information about Backstage Nashville, please visit www.BackstageNashville.net!